Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My book

While I don't claim to be an author, and probably will never be one, I am really looking forward to receiving my book ( Bluffton Briefings) once I get it editted and mailed off for publication. Blogging is such a good way to keep up with people ( in addition to Facebook), write your thoughts, perserve pix and memories of something ( if not just daily life). It's also an online journal and scrapbook of sorts. I used to keep photo albums and scrapbooks when I was younger and still at home, but I really don't have the time to devote to photo ablums. Scrapbooking, I can make the time, just need to get motivated to do so. I'm looking forward to doing this and hope I can keep up with it. If anything else it'll give my future children and other relatives something to read and talk about in my old age. It'll be interesting to read and look back at in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment